Clamason offers both automated and manual medical packing options, providing a range of suitable solutions to suit client specifications.
Components are generally packed into medical grade bags or trays, in line with ISO 13485 standards. We usually use either General Medical Practice (GMP) or Class 8 cleanroom environments, but Clamason also has experience of Class 7 clean room medical packing and this can be implemented if required.
This service is offered to existing clients where the pressed parts require ISO 13485 standard packing, as well as to new clients who want to utilise Clamason for sub-contract medical packing services.
- Automated and manual packing service
- Class 8 cleanroom environments
- Class 7 packing can be implemented depending on specification
- Service offered to clients where parts require ISO13485 standards
- Available to new clients for sub contract medical packing
- A highly skilled team of experienced experts