With the developments in digital instrument clusters, Clamason is at the forefront of the latest technology, manufacturing a range of rear housings and heat sinks for this application. The products have to be designed around the electronics at the heart of the product, so weight reduction and cooling features are important design factors. In several cases, Clamason has redesigned cast or extruded heat sinks that form part of the cluster, as pressed parts provide customers with significant cost savings at a component level and can dramatically increase tooling life. The parts are manufactured in steel, aluminium and stainless steel, depending on the customer brief, with material thicknesses ranging from 0.2mm to 1mm.
For more information, click here to visit our contact form.
- Manufacturing a range of rear housings and heat sinks
- Designed prioritising weight reduction and cooling features
- Bespoke design innovations to reduce cost
- Optimising tooling life with innovative design features
- Manufactured in steel, aluminium and stainless steel
- Material thicknesses ranging from 0.2mm to 1mm