From conventional progression tool pressings through to drawn parts, Clamason covers the full range. Clamason’s precision presses range from 100 tonnes for smaller pressed parts and 300 tonnes for larger pressed parts and can run at speeds of up to 80 spm (strokes per minute). Suitable for use with a wide range of different materials, these precision presses can work on a part from the size of a stamp to the size of an A4 piece of paper.
These machines are typically used by our clients in the Automotive and Industrial Sectors and can produce between 50,000 to 5 million components per annum. There is often some post-manufacturing work to undertake, as components may need an additional pressing operation, some manual processing or one of Clamason’s complementary services.
For more information about these machines, view the Equipment page.
- From conventional progression pressings through to drawn parts
- Presses range from 100 to 300 tonnes
- Presses can run at speeds of up to 100 strokes per minute
- Can work with a wide variety of sizes and materials
- Can produce between 50,000 to 5 million components per annum
- State of the art machinery and highly skilled operators
- Used by leading global automotive and industrial manufacturers
- A range of complementary services available
Our team of experts boast the knowledge and experience to meet the demands of the most complex projects, guaranteeing a rapid turnaround for high volume precision engineering with unrivalled results. Clamason Industries use tried and tested internal quality control methods to ensure our clients of highly accurate and reliable solutions – which means you can rest assured we will provide both a consistent and superior service. If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, contact us now and a member of our team will be happy to help you.