Health & Safety Compliance
Health & Safety
TITLE: Health & Safety Policy Statement
SCOPE: To ensure that staff, visitors and contractors are aware of Clamason Industries Limited dedication to H&S.
RESPONSIBILITY: Health & Safety Officer
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: Departmental Managers
Clamason Industries Limited will ensure that, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and that any other persons who may be affected by our work activities. We recognise that occupational health and safety forms an integral part of our business and we acknowledge that the health and safety of employees and non-employees is of great importance.
We are committed to effectively managing health and safety risks arising from our work activities and complying with our legal obligations. In particular, we will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that:
- Adequate financial and operational resources are made available for managing health and safety risks.
- Plant and safe systems of work are provided and maintained, these are safe and without risks to health.
- Arrangements are in place for the safe handling, storage and transportation of articles and substances.
- Information, instruction and training is provided surrounding health and safety at work for employees. Supervision for employees at work is provided in line with health and safety requirements.
- The place of work under our control is maintained in a safe condition and that the means of access to and egress from it, are provided and maintained in a safe condition without risks to health.
- The working environment is provided and maintained so that it is safe, without risk to health and adequate with respect to facilities and arrangements for the welfare of employees.
- This policy will be reviewed at least annually and all significant updates appropriately recorded on the amendment sheet.
We firmly believe that the success of this policy relies on the full co-operation of all employees; therefore, we will ensure that it is brought to their notice. It is our intention to regularly review this policy to take account of any significant changes in the company’s operations.