As a natural output of the pressing process an amount of cutting burr is produced on the edge of components. Clamason work with their customers to make sure this is both acceptable for the application and the safety of the operators during subsequent assembly operations. In some cases components are required to be completely burr free, in this case Clamason utilise one of the 3 deburring machines that are in house.
The most common components that require deburring are used in passive safety applications in Automotive.
- 3 in-house machines for rapid turnaround
- Component can be rendered completely burr free when required
- Generally used in passive safety applications
- Deburring services for key structural components
- Enhancing safety and efficiency of product
- Highly skilled and experienced operators
- Process used for a wide range of high profile customers
- Used for new, progressive markets such as E-bikes and more