Power & Distribution
Energy, Power & Distribution
Clamason has produced components for the Power and Distribution market for over 40 years, supplying a number of established customers. In the power and distribution industry, product lifecycles tend to be 20+ years. Products are often manufactured in expensive high-specification materials, with exotic finishes such as gold or silver. Over the many years that Clamason has served this market, the company has produced a wide range of different components, from simple press parts in steel through to multi-part sub-assemblies that you will see in power distribution boards in factories, hospitals and schools.
Between 2010 – 2012 a major customer transferred the production of over 150 tools from other suppliers to Clamason. Clamason tooling and quality engineers worked closely with the client to insure a seamless and successful transfer. As volumes range from 1000 to 1,000,000 per annum the components are produced on various types of equipment, from single operation presses up to high-speed Bruderer presses. If any products require sub assembly, this can be done by hand or on semi-automated machines using bowl feeds, using 100% camera control to check for quality consistency.
- Components produced for this sector for over 40 years
- Supplying a wide range of established customers
- Enabling product life-cycles of over 20 years!
- Producing simple press parts through to multi-part sub-assemblies
- Working closely with clients to guarantee success
- Components produced from 1000 to 1,000,000 per annum
- Single operation presses up to high-speed Bruderer presses
- Sub-assembly available