Clamason produces a wide range of components that are used in instrument panels and arm-rest assemblies. Typically produced from structural steels such as S355MC, the parts vary in material thickness from 1mm to 3mm. In addition to manufacturing the pressed parts, Clamason can also supply sub-assemblies, where components are joined together by either welding or tox joining.
- Used in instrument panels and arm-rest assemblies
- Produced from structural steels such as S355MC
- Thickness range from 1mm to 3mm
- Manufacture of quality pressed parts
- Components can be joined by welding or tox joining
- A highly experienced team of industry experts