Active Safety / Autonomous Vehicles
Precision Metal Stamping for Autonomous Vehicles & Active Safety
Autonomous vehicles use active safety systems to help prevent accidents and ensure safe driving. By designing and developing a range of pressed metal brackets, Clamason have assisted the automotive industry to bring this evolving technology to market.
Pressed metal brackets are essential to a range of leading-edge active safety innovations.
Metal brackets are designed to provide a secure and stable mounting point for the various sensors and cameras used in active safety systems.
Pressed metal brackets are preferred for these applications because they are strong, lightweight, and can be customised to fit the specific requirements of each device. They can also be manufactured in large quantities – using state-of-the-art presses – making them an efficient and cost-effective solution for mass-produced vehicles.
Active safety systems that often encompass pressed metal brackets include…
- Braking systems
- Traction control systems
- Electronic stability control systems
- Adaptive cruise control
- Collision warning/avoidance/mitigation
… and more.
- Design/development of brackets for the active safety sector
- Used to both avoid and minimise the effects of a crash
- Used for a wide range of vehicle safety systems
- A range of different tooling and assembly methods
- Brackets can position devices in highly challenging areas
- Designed to be fine-tuned whilst on the vehicle
- Produced in both our UK and Slovakia factories
- Quality control systems to ensure consistent product standards.