Clamason produces a wide range of brackets and sub-assemblies for use on fluid systems and fuel tanks for a range of global customers.
Due to stainless steel fuel tanks being used in the manufacture of hybrid vehicles, there’s been an increase in demand for fuel system parts, and the potential for this to become a huge growth area for Clamason’s business.
Due to the complex shapes that can be required, Clamason’s UK Design Team typically assists customers to perfect the design of the components, to maximise efficiency whilst reducing costs.
Fuel system components are typically stainless steel, or a low carbon steel with a zinc-nickel-coating to give 720 hours corrosion resistance.
Brackets are pressed and deburred, and can either be packed or welded with a nut or stud depending on the customer requirement.
- Producing quality products for fluid systems and fuel tanks
- Assisting customers to perfect the design of components
- Maximising efficiency and reducing costs
- Brackets pressed and deburred
- Can be packed or welded with a nut or stud