The telecommunications market has shown significant development over the last 20+ years. From the introduction of mobile wireless network systems, starting with 2G back in 1991, to the present day with 5G being rolled out across Europe.
Clamason’s reputation for developing innovative solutions led to the company being approached by a major client in the telecoms sector to help re-design one of its products. Originally designed as an aluminium die casting, with volumes running at approximately 30,000 per annum, Clamason’s experienced design and development team construed that this project could be improved by involving alternative technology.
As a result, through the development phase, Clamason’s engineers combined the company’s 70 years of industry knowledge with the latest pressing simulation technology to assist the client with re-designing the component as a pressed part. The cost savings were so significant that a further 3 components were also re-designed as pressed parts and are still in production today.
To read our case study on the re design of aluminium casting to pressed parts please CLICK HERE
- Designing products for major telecom businesses
- Can run high volumes using state of the art machinery
- Using the latest pressing simulation technology for optimum results
- Significant cost savings through redesign of existing components
- A history of success with a wide range of high profile clients
- A highly skilled and experienced team of experts