With the automotive OEM’s pushing the boundaries in terms of screen size, content and new technologies such as 3-D, OLED, cameras and haptics, infotainment is a huge growth area for Clamason.
The skilled team in Clamason’s UK Design Centre help identify the best solution for each client, using press simulation software to aid the on-going quest to reduce the weight and size of components.
Clamason produces infotainment chassis and heat sinks for a range of global tier 1 suppliers, all with different features and characteristics, but generally produced in pre-zinc coated steels and material thicknesses ranging from 0.4mm to 1.2mm.
For more information about prototyping and stamping simulation click here.
- Cutting edge press simulation software
- Efficiently reducing the weight and size of components
- Infotainment chassis and heat sinks for Europe’s leading suppliers
- A wide range of features and characteristics
- Material thicknesses ranging from 0.4mm to 1.2mm
- Mainly produced in pre-zinc coated steels